Infrastructures (Systems) Division
The professional team of Advantech’s Infrastructures Division is comprised of some of the best experts in the field – senior consultants with extensive experience, ready to solve the complex IT challenges facing every organization with proven ability to lead and drive change processes. We enable your organization to reduce risks and costs and improve the service level you provide your customers.
The Infrastructures Division specializes in the following areas:
• Storage and Backup solutions
• Server and Desktop Virtualization solutions
• UNIX, Linux and Microsoft based operating systems and infrastructures
• Databases: Oracle, MS-SQL and business intelligence (BI (solutions
• Business Continuity Planning (BCP (and Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP)
• Data centers, migration and consolidation planning
• Around-the-clock technical support and service, offered in varied modules.
• Project management services
Infrastructures that Advantech set up at a bank. The picture shows part of the customer’s main site, with all data fully replicated and stored at the DR site: based on ORACLE servers, an EMC storage and backup system, and CheckPoint and CISCO data security and FW.
Infrastructures that Advantech set up at an airport, implementing full survivability: EMC storage system (main site – DR site), tens of physical and virtual servers, backup systems, load balancer, FW.
Advantech is a representative and supplier of the following manufacturers: Symantec , EMC , HP, F5, Oracle, Quantum, Centerity, VMware, VEEAM, Microsoft, Citrix, Fortinet, Cisco and APC.